Welcome to Friendship Crossing!

Where strangers cross paths to become friends, sharing their love of PRIMITIVE/SEASONAL decorating, CROSS STITCH/ WOOL/SEWING/QUILTING/CRAFTING, recipes and home life.

**I have an Etsy shop filled w/the newest PATTERNS/SUPPLIES/KITS that are mostly PRIMITIVE, SEASONAL or WHIMSICAL in style. To take a peek, just click the button below on the sidebar .

***I LOVE reading your comments and thanks to all who take the time to write them. If you ever need to contact me, the best way is to just leave a comment on the most recent post and it will go directly to my email inbox first, w/out being published.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your visit!!

Tanya (pronounced like the color TAN) : ))


Friday, February 11, 2011

Sock Hop!

There's a crazy sock blog hop going on over at Parsley's, so hop on over and join the fun! All you have to do is post a pic of your crazy socks and then comment on her post so people can visit everybody!

These are the socks I just received from my Valentine Swap partner last week. I thought these would be appropriate for this time of yr.



I'll be back hopefully on Mon. to show you the rest of my Valentine decor! Hurry back! Have a great wkend!

***Tanya***

6 comments:

Parsley said...

They are GREAT! Very festive and crazy fun!

My Colonial Home said...

Cute socks Tanya...thanks for the link.
Karen

Peggy Lee said...

Love your socks! Thanks for being my latest follower. I will follow your blog as soon as I get home. I am using my Droid to leave this comment and it takes all I have to know how to do this!

Ziggyeor said...

great socks!

Lainey said...

Oh purply socks, gorgeous!
Thanks for sending Ellen to my exchange. Look forward to seeing your Valentine pieces. Hugs!

Sugar Mountain Mercantile said...

Hi Tanya!
Love the socks :) Thanks for stopping by my new blog and posting my give-away, too! I'm now following you as well..very nice blog :)
Hugs,
Debbie