Welcome to Friendship Crossing!

Where strangers cross paths to become friends, sharing their love of PRIMITIVE/SEASONAL decorating, CROSS STITCH/ WOOL/SEWING/QUILTING/CRAFTING, recipes and home life.

**I have an Etsy shop filled w/the newest PATTERNS/SUPPLIES/KITS that are mostly PRIMITIVE, SEASONAL or WHIMSICAL in style. To take a peek, just click the button below on the sidebar .

***I LOVE reading your comments and thanks to all who take the time to write them. If you ever need to contact me, the best way is to just leave a comment on the most recent post and it will go directly to my email inbox first, w/out being published.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your visit!!

Tanya (pronounced like the color TAN) : ))


Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Come and join the fun!!

Next Fri. March 18th is the Friday Night Sew~in. Click here to join in the fun and sign up for a night of sewing/stitching/quilting or whatever you want to work on. This will be my very first time and I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else is working on.

In the meantime, keep on stitching!!

**Tanya**

2 comments:

Parsley said...

Cool idea!

Hey, thanks for sharing the prim giveaway info on the side bar. I made sure to say you sent me. ;-)

Picket said...

Hey girl...I admire anyone that can sew and create with their hands..hope you have a great time with it....your prim room is so pretty...I love a room that is filled with treasures and family things...I keep my study filled with old family photos...love to be surrounded by memories when I am in there..thanks for coming by sweetie...have a great Friday! Picket