Welcome to Friendship Crossing!

Where strangers cross paths to become friends, sharing their love of PRIMITIVE/SEASONAL decorating, CROSS STITCH/ WOOL/SEWING/QUILTING/CRAFTING, recipes and home life.

**I have an Etsy shop filled w/the newest PATTERNS/SUPPLIES/KITS that are mostly PRIMITIVE, SEASONAL or WHIMSICAL in style. To take a peek, just click the button below on the sidebar .

***I LOVE reading your comments and thanks to all who take the time to write them. If you ever need to contact me, the best way is to just leave a comment on the most recent post and it will go directly to my email inbox first, w/out being published.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your visit!!

Tanya (pronounced like the color TAN) : ))


Tuesday, September 24, 2013

WOOL Lover's Blog Hop Continues.........

Hi everyone! Hope ya'll are enjoying all the blogs so far.  I've been getting some really great ideas and seeing lots of wooly goodness out there.

Here's the schedule for WED. SEPT. 25th.

Elizabeth Coughlin Designs

Wooly Red Rug

Chic n Fish

Maria do Carmo (Pieced Brain will be hosting)

Selina Quilts

Sunshine Quilting


Enjoy and have fun!!
Tanya

No comments: