Welcome to Friendship Crossing!

Where strangers cross paths to become friends, sharing their love of PRIMITIVE/SEASONAL decorating, CROSS STITCH/ WOOL/SEWING/QUILTING/CRAFTING, recipes and home life.

**I have an Etsy shop filled w/the newest PATTERNS/SUPPLIES/KITS that are mostly PRIMITIVE, SEASONAL or WHIMSICAL in style. To take a peek, just click the button below on the sidebar .

***I LOVE reading your comments and thanks to all who take the time to write them. If you ever need to contact me, the best way is to just leave a comment on the most recent post and it will go directly to my email inbox first, w/out being published.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your visit!!

Tanya (pronounced like the color TAN) : ))


Tuesday, December 27, 2011

More Gingerbread?? Part 4

Here's my newest addition to my ginger collection~my honey got for me at Cracker Barrel restaurant. I love their food, but even more their gift shop! It's a cookie jar which didn't get used this time around, but hopefully next yr! :))
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas w/their family and friends! We celebrated ours on Fri. and boy did my house look like a tornado hit w/paper & glitter flying all over the family room. I don't know why I bother to clean BEFORE hand, I should just wait till afterwards, lol. There were 13 of us and we had a wonderful day together. The ginger on the right has a pot scrubber in the back of it. Got it at HL on sale for half price! :))This is my new philosophy...hee hee.My Boyd's gingerbear sat under the 4ft. gingerbread tree.I had this tree in the living room last yr. for those who remember, but this yr. I put it in the laundry room on top of the pie safe.This was in the kitchen last yr. next to the island, but got moved into the laundry room as well.Can't remember how many yrs. I've had this little gal.Love those Gooseberry Patch calendars ~ I use my 40% off coupon at HL every fall when they first come out.Another new addition to the ginger collection this yr. is this towel that I finally found time to stitch. I even went to the library one day and worked on it! It's a small section of a Plum Pudding Needleart pattern. I still have a few of these towels left in different colors if anyone is interested.
Bought this one at Hobby Lobby last yr. I never did try this particular recipe, but I did manage to bake some gingerbread cookies this yr. for the first time, but ran out of time to decorate them, ha.


Well, I hope you enjoyed my little tours, LOL. Next time I hope to show you some of my winful items that I've either won, swapped or been RAK'd with, and yes~ some are GINGERS!!! LOL

"If life were predictable, it would cease to be life and would be w/out flavor." ~Eleanor Roosevelt.


Happy Stitching until next time!

9 comments:

Ali said...

Lovely post glad you had a great post - love the cookie jar (although his eyes did spook me a little bit - lol ) and I am going to have to pinch your new philosophy too quite a few sweeties to plough through!!

Christine said...

Tanya, your home looks like a wonderful ginger heaven - a magical place a Christmas!
I love the tree and your new jar!
Have a great week!
Christine

Shirlee said...

I have had such fun looking at all your gingers this year! Your home looks like it was decorated beautifully for Christmas! Blessings, Shirlee

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Your gingerbread that your hubby bought you is awesome for your fabulous collection. I love your gingerbread men tree!!

Everythign looks so great!
Your home is warm, cozy and inviting!
Blessings,
Tricia XO

Pam B said...

Tanya, your home is absolutely lovely! I love gingers too, so this was a special treat for me.

Hugs,
Pam

Sheila said...

Are you going to have a 5th Ginger post? (lol) Darling new ginger cookie jar hubby bought you! Everything looks so cute Tanya. Love seeing your collection.
Hope the new year is a happy, healthy and prosperous one~
hugz,
Sheila

Michelle said...

You have an AMAZING collection of gingerbread - I love it!!!! It's hard to find good gingerbread ornaments in NZ. Enjoy the festive season, Michelle

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Ah yes, your gingerbread collection... I still think of you year round every time I see a gingerbread, hehe! Love the new cookie jar from your hubby, very sweet! I remember seeing that design at HL last year and almost bought myself the apron, but didn't. It is a cute design!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoy bringing the new year in~

Wendy said...

hey you :)
Just got caught up with parts 1,2,3 and 4 of the Gingers ...lol!
Seems to be alot more Gingers than last year ...hahaha
Especially love the Cookie Jar that hubby bought you ;)
Hugs Wendy x