Welcome to Friendship Crossing!

Where strangers cross paths to become friends, sharing their love of PRIMITIVE/SEASONAL decorating, CROSS STITCH/ WOOL/SEWING/QUILTING/CRAFTING, recipes and home life.

**I have an Etsy shop filled w/the newest PATTERNS/SUPPLIES/KITS that are mostly PRIMITIVE, SEASONAL or WHIMSICAL in style. To take a peek, just click the button below on the sidebar .

***I LOVE reading your comments and thanks to all who take the time to write them. If you ever need to contact me, the best way is to just leave a comment on the most recent post and it will go directly to my email inbox first, w/out being published.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your visit!!

Tanya (pronounced like the color TAN) : ))


Friday, December 16, 2011

More Gingers?? Part Two


Hi everyone! I'm finally back and it's been a wild week of last minute Christmas shopping and running errands. I've been gone all day, everyday this wk. and today I just needed to stay home and get some things done.
Hopefully this blog post won't get all messed up like last time. Planned on showing a lot more pics per post, but decided not to take a chance, so just gonna show you a few at a time.

This cabinet stands to the right of the big hutch I showed last time. I know many of you will recognize several gingerbread from last yr., but I did try to mix it up and also added a few new pieces to my collection. Can anyone have TOO many gingerbreads??? I don't think so! LOL
I bought these 3 blocks several wks. ago off of Grandma Kringle who has an Etsy shop. I just fell in love w/them.
Sorry this one turned out so dark. I didn't realize it till after I had already uploaded it. The round box was also a special order. I loved the handpainting on it! I wish now I had taken a close up of it.



That's all for part two, but I still have plenty more to share, so I'll be back in a few days to continue the tour. Hope to see you back then! I sure am enjoying all the Christmas music and movies this time of year! Let me know what your favorites are.

Are you feeling the pressure yet?? Don't worry~ you still have over a week yet before the BIG day! Until then~ "The greatest sweetener of human life is friendship." I certainly hope each of you connects w/the sweetest of friends in the universe this season~Jesus~ the ONE and ONLY reason for our Christmas Season!!


9 comments:

cucki said...

wowwwwwwwwwwww my eyes are popping out..so many beautiful ginger'sss i love them all so much..truly so precious..
thank you for sharing..
hugs cucki xx

Hillcresthome Prims said...

WOOOHOOO, I LOVE gingerbread men d and I love the way you displayed them.
I also LOVE the blocks and up on the top one says.... Mom'!!!That right they are yours!!!

Put your feet up tonight and try to relax...PLEASE if you keep running around you are going to get sick for Christmas, and you are right it is Jesus's Birthday and alot of people seem to forget about that.
Not here, even that our oldest is 20 and youngest is 17 this week we still say a prayer on Christmas morning and sing Happy Birthday to Jesus and we have DONE THIS before they could talk and still do then we open gifts. I feel it is important that we teach them young why we really have Christmas.
I am glad my husband and I are not the only ones that feel this way!!!!

I can't wait to see more Christmas pictures of your home.

Christmas Blessings,
Tricia

Christine said...

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! And they all look so great grouped together in your cabinet!
Love it all and I hope you don't feel pressured - somehow everything falls into place without our stressing!
Blessings
Christine

Unknown said...

Oh, what an adorable collection of Gingers! That cookie box is so cute!
I love all the Traditional Christmas music with the old timers like Deano and Bing. Michale Buble does justice to his songs, too!
Thanks for sharing your home with us!
}}Hugs{{
Vicky

jennifer768 said...

Wow that is an awesome collection of Gingers! They look wonderful grouped together like you have them.Stress less and enjoy the season more.If you figure out the key to that send it my way.LOL! Hugs,Jen

Prim n Raggedy said...

Hi Tanya...I love your gingerbread display! My favourite theme for Christmas too!
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your friends and family.....
Hugs, Carole xx

Shirlee said...

What wonderful gingers! I think I may have mentioned in your first post that I became drawn to gingers just last year & this year it has exploded into quite a love affair ... lol! My plan is to incorporate a lot of ginger crafting into this coming year so I will have enough to fill out my meager batch of them : ) Blessings, Shirlee

My Colonial Home said...

What a collection...I love them.
And thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment.
Blessings, Merry Christmas,
Karen

Anonymous said...

Wow your collection is neat!! Love your nativity picture too!!