Welcome to Friendship Crossing!

Where strangers cross paths to become friends, sharing their love of PRIMITIVE/SEASONAL decorating, CROSS STITCH/ WOOL/SEWING/QUILTING/CRAFTING, recipes and home life.

**I have an Etsy shop filled w/the newest PATTERNS/SUPPLIES/KITS that are mostly PRIMITIVE, SEASONAL or WHIMSICAL in style. To take a peek, just click the button below on the sidebar .

***I LOVE reading your comments and thanks to all who take the time to write them. If you ever need to contact me, the best way is to just leave a comment on the most recent post and it will go directly to my email inbox first, w/out being published.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your visit!!

Tanya (pronounced like the color TAN) : ))


Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Have You Seen...?

Well, the merry month of May is coming to a close and all I can say is ~ Hallelujah!! Now, don't get me wrong, I love this time of year. In fact, it's actually my favorite time of the yr.~ when everything turns so green and lush and beautiful again......... oh yeah, where was I going w/this??Well, I'm just glad all the b'days and graduations and parties are over for awhile(I am sooooooo partied out)!! I've had more cake this month than I care to admit!!

So now I can hopefully get back to what I love doing.......stitching, sewing, creating, etc . Which leads me to my blog title today......have you seen the new cross stitch graphs that just came out??
Well, I happen to know a little birdie(ok, more like an ostrich-size birdie)lol, but this birdie has just posted them in her Etsy shop, for those of you who are interested. She also listed some hand-dyed linen in there too.

I've also started working on a baby quilt for my niece who is due in late Oct. ~think I'll get it finished in time??? you all know how slow I am, lol. But I really am trying hard to get things started and finished way before they're due. Wish me luck!!!

***Edited to say that the Coverlet Houses pattern and the June WordPlay pattern have already been sold, but if anyone would like one, just leave me a comment on this post and I'll get back to you right away!)



As always, thanks for stopping by for a visit and I hope you're off to a great start this summer!

**Tanya**

1 comment:

Christine said...

So many lovely new patterns, birdie!
And I've every confidence in you finishing the baby quilt in time!
So go get stitchin' and enjoy yourself!
Best wishes
Christine