Welcome to Friendship Crossing!

Where strangers cross paths to become friends, sharing their love of PRIMITIVE/SEASONAL decorating, CROSS STITCH/ WOOL/SEWING/QUILTING/CRAFTING, recipes and home life.

**I have an Etsy shop filled w/the newest PATTERNS/SUPPLIES/KITS that are mostly PRIMITIVE, SEASONAL or WHIMSICAL in style. To take a peek, just click the button below on the sidebar .

***I LOVE reading your comments and thanks to all who take the time to write them. If you ever need to contact me, the best way is to just leave a comment on the most recent post and it will go directly to my email inbox first, w/out being published.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your visit!!

Tanya (pronounced like the color TAN) : ))


Monday, June 18, 2012

Tweaking and a Pattern Pass~Along

Well, it has certainly warmed up in our corner of the world (Eastern Ky.) this wk. and supposed to have a major heat~wave all week, so I've been staying in mostly and tweaking a few things around the house just a little.

This little Americana vignette is in our laundry room. I just grabbed some things from our Americana living room and put them together to switch out the seasonal decor in there.

I love draping old or new quilts on a bench or couch or even from a quilt rack. There is just something about a quilt that is so timeless and cozy.....

These are my new 'star' dishes I got awhile back(actually a Mother's Day gift from hubby, which first started out as a Christmas gift, LOL). Had them in lay~away and finally got them out! (trying to make the kitchen a little more primitive).....Then of course I had to tweak the side cabinet and star shelf on the other wall....Just went w/a very simple look this time.....Stole, oops, I mean borrowed some things from different parts of the house.....and tried to keep it looking 'prim'.....The other day I finished another quilt top ~ 'Blue Boy' - just like the pink one I showed not too long ago, only in blue/brown this time. 'Pinkie' is off at the quilter's being machine quilted this wk. My very first quilt I've ever sent off, so I should get it back next wk. Then I'll have to do the same w/this one.....

Which brings me to the pattern pass-along~~~Since I bought 2 separate kits for the baby quilts~Pinkie and Blue Boy, I have an extra pattern that I don't really need, so I will give this one away, FREE of charge and send to just about anywhere.

All you have to do is leave me a comment on this post only and I will put the names in a bowl and pick one out, then get ahold of you for your addie. All I ask is that you are a follower of my blog, that's it. So if you aren't, all you have to do is click on, it's that simple. No advertising, no jumping through loops or a big list of rules, just be a follower and comment on this post only. You can have till next wk. ~ Wed. June 27th at NOON(Eastern Daylight Time) to leave a comment on here.



Ya never know, I just might add a little 'goodie' along w/the pattern.

Until then, I hope all of you are enjoying your summer as much as I am!! Thanks always for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Teri said...

I have a new granddaughter expected on July 31st and I just mentioned to my daughter how I would love to make a baby quilt. (I've never attempted a quilt before) I would love to win this giveaway!!!!

Ali said...

What gorgeous photos - I love them all hmmm thinking how I can adapt your interior design ideas to my house :-) xxx Your quilt is a gorgeous design and love the colours you have chosen xx

Rouge Cerise said...

Hi Tanya,
Your pictures of your home are so beautiful! I love all your country decorations.
Enjoy your day! Hugs

Christine said...

Hi Tanya!

Oh my I LOVE your new prim star crockery set! It looks fab on the shelf! Well actually it all looks great!

I'm sure you're so pleased with the quilts They're gorgeous!
Wish it would warm up here - nothing but rain!
Have a great week!
Christine

Shweet Sandi said...

I just found your blog and so happy I did. Love your posting and would love to get a new pattern to work on. Look forward to seeing more and more of your creations!
Sandi
shweetpotatodollsnpatterns@gmail.com

Carol said...

Not entering your giveaway, Tanya, just wanted to say how great everything looks! Love your newest quilt top and those star dishes are fabulous--perfect for your home :)