Welcome to Friendship Crossing!

Where strangers cross paths to become friends, sharing their love of PRIMITIVE/SEASONAL decorating, CROSS STITCH/ WOOL/SEWING/QUILTING/CRAFTING, recipes and home life.

**I have an Etsy shop filled w/the newest PATTERNS/SUPPLIES/KITS that are mostly PRIMITIVE, SEASONAL or WHIMSICAL in style. To take a peek, just click the button below on the sidebar .

***I LOVE reading your comments and thanks to all who take the time to write them. If you ever need to contact me, the best way is to just leave a comment on the most recent post and it will go directly to my email inbox first, w/out being published.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your visit!!

Tanya (pronounced like the color TAN) : ))


Friday, July 6, 2012

'Summer Fun' Sale/Give~Away

Are you ready for some summer fun???? We sure are, after surviving w/NO electricity for a few days in this HEAT!! We are very grateful that family took pity on us and we were able to stay cool for the most part. Then we had some family in for the 4th(after power came back on, of course, but their's was out for a whole week~ugh!!) and got to swim and watch fireworks w/the grandkids for the very first time and our grandson, Ethan, told me it was the best 4th of July ever!! It was the nicest surprise a grandma could have!! (we didn't know they were coming in till the last minute).

Ok, I mentioned before that I was going to have an Etsy shop Sale and Give~Away, so here are the details. Sorry it's taken me so long to get this posted.

'SUMMER FUN' ETSY SALE/GIVE~AWAY --for 3 wks. only(July 6th -27). Here's how it works: when you spend a certain dollar amount(before shipping costs, which may have to be adjusted a bit if it charges you too much~I will refund the difference), you will receive a certain dollar amount in FREE merchandise of YOUR CHOICE!!! It's like having 20% off. YOU get to choose from anything in my shop~just write me a note of your FIRST and SECOND choices in 'note to buyer'~during checkout. ***can be more than one item, as long as it doesn't go over the FREEBIE $$ amount. Let me know right away so I can delete the item/s. (You may order as many times as you want during the 3 wk. sale, but they will each count separately).

Spend $25.00 or more - get $5.00 worth of FREE merchandise on anything in my shop!!
Spend $35.00 or more - get $7.00 " " "'' "
Spend $40.00 or more - get $8.00 " " "
" " $50.00 " " - get $10.00 " "
" " $60.00 " " - get $12.00 " " "
" " $75.00 " " - get $15.00 " " "
" " $90.00 " " - get $18.00 " " "
" " $100.00 " " - get $20.00 " " ""~~~ PLUS FREE SHIPPING in US and 1/2 price in other countries!!! (I will refund your shipping cost after purchase is made
" " $110.00 " " - get $22.00 " " ""~~~ PLUS FREE SHIPPING in US and 1/2 price in other countries!!! (I will refund your shipping cost after purchase is made
" " $125.00 " " - get $25.00 " " ""~~~ PLUS FREE SHIPPING in US and 1/2 price in other countries!!! (I will refund your shipping cost after purchase is made
" " $150.00 " " - get $30.00 " " ""~~~ PLUS FREE SHIPPING in US and 1/2 price in other countries!!! (I will refund your shipping cost after purchase is made
" " $200.00 " " - get $40.00 " " "~~~ PLUS FREE SHIPPING in US and 1/2 price in other countries!!! (I will refund your shipping cost after purchase is made).
***Spend $250.00 - get $50.00~~~PLUS FREE merchandise AND FREE SHIPPING to just about anywhere!!!! (** some countries are not included, but most are).

So there you have it!! Get those pennies saved up and start clicking that mouse!! LOL

Thanks again and I won't mind a bit if you spread the word~ Happy Shopping!!

1 comment:

Rouge Cerise said...

So excited with this sale! Thanks Tanya... I'm just waiting some change in the shipping fees to make my order.
Enjoy your week-end, hugs