Welcome to Friendship Crossing!

Where strangers cross paths to become friends, sharing their love of PRIMITIVE/SEASONAL decorating, CROSS STITCH/ WOOL/SEWING/QUILTING/CRAFTING, recipes and home life.

**I have an Etsy shop filled w/the newest PATTERNS/SUPPLIES/KITS that are mostly PRIMITIVE, SEASONAL or WHIMSICAL in style. To take a peek, just click the button below on the sidebar .

***I LOVE reading your comments and thanks to all who take the time to write them. If you ever need to contact me, the best way is to just leave a comment on the most recent post and it will go directly to my email inbox first, w/out being published.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your visit!!

Tanya (pronounced like the color TAN) : ))


Thursday, January 3, 2013

After the Holidays and STUFF!

I hope everyone is getting back into the swing of things now that the holidays are over.  I am taking a little mini-break from my Etsy shop for a few days, why???  Because we are in the middle of SWITCHING rooms around again!!!  We don't just move furniture around at our house, we move complete ROOMS around! LOL  Been doing it for yrs. but now w/way more aches/pains than we used to have! :))
I am in the process of purging and deep cleaning as well, which I needed to do!!(Nothing like spring cleaning EARLY)!  The Lord knows I have way too much STUFF!!  SEW, getting rid of some old stuff to make room for all the new goodies I will be selling on Etsy and through my blog.  Most of the kits I had made, sold, SEW trying to get more made up, if only I could find my STUFF.  There is a 'path' right now through our living room and kitchen, SEW hopefully when I find all my STUFF, I'll be able to list it soon! (Moving the old craft room to a much bigger space, but it will take a little time to sort it all out and reorganize, so please be patient w/me).  If anyone needs anything sooner, just let me know and I'll sort thru my STUFF! LOL  I'm sure it's here, just not sure where!! 
 Hope to be back sometime next wk. w/some exciting news and some pics of the 'new' room re-dos.

8 comments:

Sweet Sue said...

Yeppers, stuff sure can breed can't it. Wish dollar bills did the same thing:) Will watch for your sales. HNY!

Christine said...

Hi Tanya and a very happy and blessed new year to you and your loved ones!
I need someone to kick me into action and get sorting my junk which has definitely accumulated along with more dust!
Good for you for tackling it head on!
Blessings
Christine

My Colonial Home said...

Well ambitious Tanya...lol
I envy that you are able to do this - we do not have that availability to do that.
Blessings,
Karen

Trace4J said...

Big job but always so fun and worth it.
I so need to get rid of some things too.
I always like switching and making new. FUN!
Happy New Year
Woolie Hugs
Trace

StitchinByTheLake said...

I just moved the furniture around in my sunroom/den but I don't think I could tackle changing rooms. Unless I got a bigger sewing room in the deal then, of course I could do it! :) blessings, marlene

Fiona said...

We do this too, move whole rooms at time. Usually the boys move bedrooms, which in turn means my craft room has to move too.

Carol said...

Wow! I never heard of moving whole rooms--can't wait to see your new layout, Tanya!!

Wishing you and your family a bright and happy New Year!

Rouge Cerise said...

Hi Tanya,
Happy New year again !
Your parcel has arrived this morning. Thank you so much and be impatient to discover your new craft room!! It's an excellent way to begin the year !!
x o xo