Welcome to Friendship Crossing!

Where strangers cross paths to become friends, sharing their love of PRIMITIVE/SEASONAL decorating, CROSS STITCH/ WOOL/SEWING/QUILTING/CRAFTING, recipes and home life.

**I have an Etsy shop filled w/the newest PATTERNS/SUPPLIES/KITS that are mostly PRIMITIVE, SEASONAL or WHIMSICAL in style. To take a peek, just click the button below on the sidebar .

***I LOVE reading your comments and thanks to all who take the time to write them. If you ever need to contact me, the best way is to just leave a comment on the most recent post and it will go directly to my email inbox first, w/out being published.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your visit!!

Tanya (pronounced like the color TAN) : ))


Thursday, October 3, 2013

Give~Away Extended

Hi everyone!  just popping on real quick to let you know that I'm extending my GIVE~AWAY till midnight Sun. night, Oct. 6th.  It was supposed to end Fri. Oct. 4th at midnight, but we are having company in from out of state for the next few days and so I thought a little ol' extention would work better for me, PLUS give all of you an extra couple of days!


This is the little candle mat I made and you can read all about the details on how to enter on my previous post.  I'm sure I'll find a little something extra to throw in the package to go along w/it.
Any follower of my blog can enter!

I will post the winner on Mon. Oct. 7th and will get in touch w/whoever wins.

Thanks again and good luck!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Have a great visit with your friends!
Thanks Tanya!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! Going to enter now... thank you!