Welcome to Friendship Crossing!

Where strangers cross paths to become friends, sharing their love of PRIMITIVE/SEASONAL decorating, CROSS STITCH/ WOOL/SEWING/QUILTING/CRAFTING, recipes and home life.

**I have an Etsy shop filled w/the newest PATTERNS/SUPPLIES/KITS that are mostly PRIMITIVE, SEASONAL or WHIMSICAL in style. To take a peek, just click the button below on the sidebar .

***I LOVE reading your comments and thanks to all who take the time to write them. If you ever need to contact me, the best way is to just leave a comment on the most recent post and it will go directly to my email inbox first, w/out being published.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your visit!!

Tanya (pronounced like the color TAN) : ))


Friday, December 26, 2014

Down Gingerbread Lane, Part One

Some of my longtime followers might remember my obsession w/gingerbread!  Well, it turns out that I have way more than I thought I did.  It looks like an explosion went off in my kitchen!! LOL
So I'll start w/my island and how I changed it up a bit this yr.

Here is the cookie jar, not sure where I found it, but it is one of my favorite pieces.




 This was made by my dear friend Wendy from across the ocean.  She is one talented lady!!
 These were the only things I bought new this yr. and they were a big hit!  The vinyl placemats were on sale for less than $2 a piece!  Now that's a bargain!

 In the middle is a recipe book I made at a Scrapbook store a few yrs. ago.  It has a teeny gingerbread cookie cutter on the upper left side.







I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas as we did!!  So much fun and laughter around the table last night!  Just a wonderful feeling of family love that only grows more dear to my heart each yr!!

I'll be back w/part two in a few days!  Stay tuned!  Lots more GINGERBREAD coming your way!

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What wonderful pictures of your Gingerbread Lane! Wow!

Robin in Virginia

Karen said...

An explosion of gingerbread men for sure but oh so wonderful to see.

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Tanya, what an awesome collection of gingerbread men, they are soooo cute! Love the collection! So glad you had a wonderful Christmas! hugs, Lecia

Carol said...

Hi Tanya! Just popping in to wish you a very Happy New Year! I so love your gingerbread collection--you can't help but smile when you see those cheery little guy (and girls!)...

Wishing you much good health and every happiness throughout the coming year!