Welcome to Friendship Crossing!

Where strangers cross paths to become friends, sharing their love of PRIMITIVE/SEASONAL decorating, CROSS STITCH/ WOOL/SEWING/QUILTING/CRAFTING, recipes and home life.

**I have an Etsy shop filled w/the newest PATTERNS/SUPPLIES/KITS that are mostly PRIMITIVE, SEASONAL or WHIMSICAL in style. To take a peek, just click the button below on the sidebar .

***I LOVE reading your comments and thanks to all who take the time to write them. If you ever need to contact me, the best way is to just leave a comment on the most recent post and it will go directly to my email inbox first, w/out being published.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your visit!!

Tanya (pronounced like the color TAN) : ))


Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Down Gingerbread Lane, Part Two

I hope everyone is enjoying this last day of the year!  Can't believe we are about to begin another new yr. tomorrow.  I've had a pretty good yr. for the most part.  In the latter part of this yr. I was able to renew several old friendships of gals that I hadn't seen/heard from in yrs. and that is always a wonderful blessing.  I'm so very grateful to the Lord that He allowed me to reconnect w/them.


I agree w/several on here that have mentioned how the blogging community has changed in recent yrs.  It is rather sad to me that no one seems to bother to comment much anymore, let alone 'visit' many on here.  I have even thought of closing my 'doors' so to speak, but deep down I still enjoy visiting w/so many of you and would hate to not have that connection anymore, so for now, I will continue to blog when I can and continue to visit and comment like I always have.  Thanks to those of you who visited me this past yr. and especially to those who continue to comment from time to time.  I really appreciate your sweet thoughts. 

Without further ado, here are some more pics of my Gingerbread collection.  This is my corner cabinet that I decorated a bit different this yr.  Usually I stack the 3 wooden blocks on top of each other, but this time I gave them each their own shelf.






































I hope you enjoyed my little 'tour' and I hope that everyone has a wonderful New Year!!

4 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Tanya!Happy New Year to you!
Firstly let me tell you how much I enjoy visiting your blog and I really smiled at all your gingers! your collection is awesome!
But please, please don't stop blogging as you would be sorely missed!
I agree that the blogging community is changing and I blame it on facebook!!
But sharing on your blog is much more personable and friendly so please just post when you can!
God bless and hugs
Christine

Carol said...

Ah--it's a gingerbread wonderland!! So many darling pieces you have in your gingerbread collection, Tanya :)

Wishing you a new year that brings many smiles, good health, and lots of laughter!! Happy 2015!

Karen said...

The lamp is what caught my eye. Cute, cute.

StitchinByTheLake said...

What an amazing collection! Last week I made a small gingerbread man - a wool applique. Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with him. :) He's on a cream background so I can do most anything...I'm thinking I might do a log cabin around him and make a pillow. blessings, marlene