Welcome to Friendship Crossing!

Where strangers cross paths to become friends, sharing their love of PRIMITIVE/SEASONAL decorating, CROSS STITCH/ WOOL/SEWING/QUILTING/CRAFTING, recipes and home life.

**I have an Etsy shop filled w/the newest PATTERNS/SUPPLIES/KITS that are mostly PRIMITIVE, SEASONAL or WHIMSICAL in style. To take a peek, just click the button below on the sidebar .

***I LOVE reading your comments and thanks to all who take the time to write them. If you ever need to contact me, the best way is to just leave a comment on the most recent post and it will go directly to my email inbox first, w/out being published.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your visit!!

Tanya (pronounced like the color TAN) : ))


Saturday, February 27, 2010

Chocolate Bunnies Anyone?

Here's a couple for ya that are non-fattening! LOL
Thought you might enjoy seeing some brighter, springy colors since it's mostly all white where we live right now. Just a few things I've made in the past.


Did you notice the overdyed tulip flowers in the pic above?

Happy Hoppers was done w/overdyed floss and overdyed linen. It came as a kit from Lizzie Kate.
Are you sick of seeing this???


and maybe a little or a lot of this???

This view is directly across from our house. We live in a very residential neighborhood, but for some reason there is a big ravine that drops about 100 ft. down into the woods. We do see a lot of deer and other critters even tho' we're right here in the city.

This one was done over one thread! Talk about hard on the ol' eyes!
We no longer have the apple wallpaper in the kitchen. I think this is a Cotton Wood Creations pattern, but I'd have to look it up.
A towel I made for a friend.


Another Buttermilk Basin pattern, one of my favorite stitchery companies.


A wreath I made from 2 different patterns, but I chopped the mittens off of either end w/the camera. oops! LOL
There are hanging rusty snowflakes all along the edge.
The wooden snowmen I didn't make.
This box is the same on either end so you can turn it either way.


This mitten is made out of wool felt and it is huge!

Wow! If you stayed w/me all the way to the end of the 'tour', you get a gold star! LOL
I think that's all of my snowmen pictures I have for now, so think spring and bunnies and chicks everyone! I'm working on a few new goodies that I'll share when I'm finished.
Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back w/more pics of our house renovation soon! I've got tons more to show you, so stay tuned!
P.S. If anyone wants to know what some of the patterns are, just leave me a comment or email me and I'll go look them up.

5 comments:

Prim n Raggedy said...

I have so enjoyed looking at your photos Tanya...your bunnies are so cute!

Nanna said...

I enjoyed the tour, it inspired me to get back to the sewing room LOL great job on all your projects!

Helen

Country Prims said...

Hello,
That was fun! I loved seeing all your sewing-I'm very much a fan of snowmen, yet I love the bunnies too:) We were able to think spring today as we had the most beautiful sunny day-hubs was even inspired to take a walk!! believe me, that is a BIG thing!lol
Have a good week,
Hugs, Shazy x

Anonymous said...

Oh, those bunnies are too cute. My, you are a crafting one.

Country Prims said...

Hi there Tanya-congrats, you have won my first giveaway! Please get in touch with your details and I will get your goodies off!
Blessings, Shazy x