Welcome to Friendship Crossing!

Where strangers cross paths to become friends, sharing their love of PRIMITIVE/SEASONAL decorating, CROSS STITCH/ WOOL/SEWING/QUILTING/CRAFTING, recipes and home life.

**I have an Etsy shop filled w/the newest PATTERNS/SUPPLIES/KITS that are mostly PRIMITIVE, SEASONAL or WHIMSICAL in style. To take a peek, just click the button below on the sidebar .

***I LOVE reading your comments and thanks to all who take the time to write them. If you ever need to contact me, the best way is to just leave a comment on the most recent post and it will go directly to my email inbox first, w/out being published.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your visit!!

Tanya (pronounced like the color TAN) : ))


Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Belated Valentine's Day

Hi everyone! Hope you're not sick of seeing Valentine pics yet!

Mr. Fix It always likes to give me flowers a few days early before the actual event. In this case, it was 23 carnations for each yr. we've been married right on Valentine's Day. We had a nice relaxing day w/our sons and chose not to go anywhere special just yet, because of all the crazy weather we've been having this winter.
I remember while on our way to our honeymoon destination, we drove through an ice storm!
Here's a couple of pics of the big bouquet.

Most yrs. I haven't really decorated a whole lot for V~Day, but this yr. wanted to try some new decor. Found this plate a couple of wks. ago at Michael's.









And here is a few more pics of the decor in the laundry room from the other day.




Hope you enjoyed the 'tour' and thank you for all the sweet comments that several of you left on previous posts and to those who chose to follow me! I truly have enjoyed blogging so far and hope I don't bore anyone!
Have a great week everyone and I'll be back w/more pics soon!
Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Country Prims said...

Wow-I just love those flowers and some lovely calories there too!! Looks like you had a lovely time:)
Your laundry room decor is just lovely-does it make you want to stay in there and do laundry?
Maybe that would be the solution to the mountain beside my washing machine!lol!

Have a great week, Blessings,
Shazy x

Libby said...

Tanya your flowers and V-day decor was just awesome! (Happy Belated Anniversary!) And those cute floating candles were a perfect touch. I must say I LOVE anything to do with prim laundry/wash room, and yours is too cute! Especially love your cute valance and washboard! LOVE your blog!

Hugs, Libby

Audrey said...

Hi Tanya, I followed you here from Picket's Place....love your blog...nice to meet you!

Audrey

WoolenSails said...

Happy Anniversary!
Love the way you decorated with the goodies.

Debbie

Nanna said...

Thanks Tanya for visitng me today, the flowers are beautiful! I bought that same red heart cake stand at Target a few weeks ago LOL

Helen

Anonymous said...

Hi Tanya, Valentine's Day is your Anniversary to? Great day to get married! Love your laundry room decor! Looks like a really nice room! Thanks for stopping by my Blog! Looking forward to many more posting from ya! Prim Blessings, Kim